Usher She Perfume for women
  • It is a sexy and very feminine scent that seems to get noticed by everyone
  • I know I get them everytime I spray this perfume on
  • The smell is powerful , so I suggest it for night time wear instead of day wear
  • I bought a 1.0 oz spray bottle for $28.00
  • Give this perfume a try and see how even a low cost perfume can smell so good

• by Gina Gott

I saw this perfume at Walmart and decided to give it a try. I’m glad that I did. It is a sexy and very feminine scent that seems to get noticed by everyone.

It lingers in the air when you walk by. Try this scent out and be prepared to recieve compliments.

I know I get them everytime I

spray this perfume on. This perfume is a mix of pink freesia , apple blossom , and jasmine.

It also has a hint of passion rose and musk. It is a oriental and wonderfully bold scent.

The smell is powerful , so I suggest it for night time wear instead of day wear. Just spray at your pulse points ...

• and this scent will last for hours.

I really love it. It is very cheap too.

I bought a 1. 0 oz spray bottle for $28.

That is a real bargain considering the quality of this product. This product should last you for a couple months , even if you used it daily or nightly.

I really like that you

don’t have to wear much of it to get a lovely long lasting scent. I think this is a great perfume for teenagers and older women alike.

It would make an excellent signature scent , and for the price you just can’t get any better. Give this perfume a try and see how even a low cost perfume can smell so good!

rafeek says :

i want Usher She Perfume for women were will get this perfume

Gina replies :

Hi Rafeek,

You can find this perfume online at ebay, overstock, or amazon. You can also find it at Walmart.

Thanks for your comment,
    Gina

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563061124330730/k2311a063/6.3.10