Nutella Hazelnut Spread
  • Sometimes I think I'm becoming addicted to it because I like to put it in many foods that I eat
  • I believe in it because I trust the brand and the company

• by Alex_29

I’m not really a fan of spreads. I’d prefer to eat bread as it is or toast it in the oven with butter. But with Nutella, I really can’t resist it.

My whole family loved it, so we always have Nutella in our house. It has a natural taste of hazelnut and chocolate.

it gives an instant delicious flavor to the bread. It’s great not only for breakfast but for any time of

the day.

Sometimes I think I’m becoming addicted to it because I like to put it in many foods that I eat. It’s also good with bananas.

It’s good for the health because it contains quality and healthy ingredients like skim milk and cocoa. So, even if I eat too much of eat in a day, it don’t worry too much about it.

I just drink a lot of water to balance its ...

• sugar content. It also says on the label that it does not contain any artificial colors and preservatives which makes it really good for the body.

I believe in it because I trust the brand and the company. With Nutella, it’s no longer difficult for us to let my nephew eat breakfast and snacks.

It’s creamy and you don’t have to put it in the refrigerator. It’s creamy chocolate taste makes kids love

it.

When it comes to the packaging, I also like it a lot. It does not break when kids accidentally drop it.

And you don’t have to put too much spread on your bread to be able to enjoy its taste. With just a few Nutella spread, you’ll be able to enjoy and appreciate its goodness.

It’s just a bit expensive compared to other local products. But with its quality, it’s still worth it.

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273061124310730/k2311a063/6.3.10