Movie : World of Silence  » Movies  »
  • I love the actor who plays the police officer
  • If you have the patience for subtitles I highly recommend this film

• by AmethystTear

World of Silence is another suspense/horror/drama film from the land of South Korea. This one is a favorite of mine and I am really glad I watched it. While it wasn’t at all what I was expecting to see, I am glad that it was completely different. This is the story of a man who has some special gifts as

well as dark secrets. He returns to his uncle’s house only to find out he will have to care for a young girl his uncle has adopted.

I really felt like this movie was a wonderful blend of suspense and drama. The relationship between the little girl and the man in the film is at first distant but slowly they grow ...

• accustomed to each other. Then he ends up caring for her. I was really touched by the dynamic the two have and at the end of the movie there is a beautiful twist.

The acting in this is fantastic. I love the actor who plays the police officer. He’s attractive in a strange way and he really gives this

movie a rougher edge. The guy playing the caretaker of the little girl kis wonderful as well. The music is beautiful, the plot is streamlined and keeps a good pace.

If you have the patience for subtitles I highly recommend this film. It’s got some suspenseful moments but its wrapped up in a story of love between two individuals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113061124300730/k2311a063/6.3.10