Multi Vites Gummy Vitamins  » Medicine  »
  • As I got older and had my first child it became a problem for me because I needed to take my prenatals
  • They are so convenient and taste like gummy bears
  • I am so glad they came out with this product and recommend it to anyone who has trouble swallowing pills or just find it easier taking gummy vitamins instead

• by Micole

Every since I was a little kid I did not like taking my pills because I was afraid of choking on it. As I got older and had my first child it became a problem for me because I needed to take my prenatals.

I had ask my doctor one day about if they had

anything I can take besides pills and my doctor told me about Multi Vites Gummy Vitamins.

My doctor informed me that I can take two gummies to replace one prenatal pill.

So when I cam home I was watching television and saw the gummy vitamins my doctor was telling me about on a commercial.

I ...

• went to the store and brought them and has been taking them every since.

They are so convenient and taste like gummy bears.

They contain the same ingredients as the regular prenatal vitamins and a great dietary supplement.

The Multi Vites Gummy Vitamins has natural colors and flavors with the essential daily formula.

I am

glad I was told about this because I can easily take my vitamins as needed without being concern about not taking them because I don’t want to swallow pills.

I am so glad they came out with this product and recommend it to anyone who has trouble swallowing pills or just find it easier taking gummy vitamins instead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263061124270730/k2311a063/6.3.10