Lip Shine by Colorescience  » Cosmetics  »
  • So when I found this product on the internet
  • Few days after that, I received my Lip Shine by Colorescience and from that moment, I like to use this lip gloss
  • For 25 dollar ( not including the shipping cost ), I could get my favorite lip shine from Colorescience

• by reviewlover

It is not so easy anymore to find lip gloss like this in the store. Most products now are made like lipstick. So when I found this product on the internet. I searched if the store offer my favorite color. Then I found the coral lip shine by Colorescience. I did not wait anymore to order the product. Because I don’t want to miss my chance to

get this product.

Few days after that, I received my Lip Shine by Colorescience and from that moment, I like to use this lip gloss. I like it because I could use the brush to apply the lip gloss on my lips. And the coral color matched perfectly with the color of my lips. After few days using this product, I did not get any allergic reaction from ...

• this product. It means that this product is good for me. Normally, I will get allergic reaction on my lips if I use wrong lip gloss or lipstick. My lips will get so dry. But not when I use this product.

Since the price of this lip gloss was not so expensive, I planned to order again from the store. I hope they still have stock in their

store.For 25 dollar ( not including the shipping cost ), I could get my favorite lip shine from Colorescience.

But if you plan to use this product as well, you need to know that you actually need to apply this lip gloss or lip shine every two hours to get continued lip shine effect and protection on your lips. So I guess you need to bring it everywhere you go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061124250730/k2311a063/6.3.10