Gilly Hicks stores
  • Gilly Hicks is a store with similar merchandise as Victoria's Secret, although I prefer Gilly Hicks because it is more California beach-style and quite a bit cheaper than Victoria's Secret

• by icyheartsx

Gilly Hicks is becoming an very common brand of clothing worn by teenagers and adults. It is owned by the same company that owns abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Abercrombie and Fitch.

Gilly Hicks is a store with similar merchandise as Victoria’s Secret, although I prefer Gilly Hicks because it is more California beach-style and quite a bit

cheaper than Victoria’s Secret. Gilly Hicks clothing is around the same price range as Hollister and abercrombie kids (30 dollar dresses, 30 dollar shorts, 15 dollar knit tanks, and so on).

Their clothing pieces are available in bright happy colors, and many of the clothes available at Gilly Hicks is composed of a floral print (very girly-beachy).

• Their styles are not as revealing as some Victoria’s Secret styles, which makes it more teen appropriate. Their clothes are also very high quality, which justifies the price of the clothes.

Gilly Hicks service is also very nice. I had people ask me if I needed help finding something, and yet they did not follow me around.

I was very pleased to find everything I was looking for, since I already decided what to buy from looking at their online store. Many stores do not carry many pieces that they offer on their online store, so I was really happy that Gilly Hicks did.

Overall Gilly Hicks is a wonderful place to shop for teens and adults!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 553061124150730/k2311a063/6.3.10