Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that it will also work with sensitive skin
  • The problem with this facial scrub is that it's hard to find in the Philippines

• by Alex_29

This year’s summer is so hot, and its badly affecting my skin. I always feel the need to take a bath several times a day to make me feel fresh and clean.

I have skin breakouts on my face that looks like rashes and are itchy.

Thanks to Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub because it’s making

me feel refreshed every time I wash my face.

It’s very important that I use a facial scrub instead of my ordinary facial wash because it helps remove the dirt on my face.

When I’m outside, I’d perspire because of the temperature, making my face oily and attracting so much dirt.

The softness that this facial ...

• scrub gives to my skin is very satisfying.

After every wash using Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, I really feel that my face is at its cleanest.

It’s also making my face smooth when touched.

Unlike other facial scrubs, I can use it everyday because it’s gentle.

I think that it will also work with sensitive

skin.

I usually get a pimple at least once a month, but when I’m using Neutrogena, it does not happen anymore.

The problem with this facial scrub is that it’s hard to find in the Philippines.

What’s usually available here is the regular Neutrogena facial wash.

I even asked a relative in the states to buy it for me.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061124100730/k2311a063/6.3.10