Philippine Airlines
  • Philippine Airlines, commonly called as PAL, is the best airline in the Philippines
  • With my experience, I could no longer remember that time that I had a problem with their schedule
  • They always follow the time indicated on the ticket, or if does not, it's because of the weather and not because of some problem with the plane which could be frightening

• by Alex_29

Philippine Airlines, commonly called as PAL, is the best airline in the Philippines. Of course it’s not as good as the international airlines, but for me, it’s the best airline locally. Its engine is far better than other local planes.

It does not create a noisy sound when it flies, and it goes smoothly in the air until

it lands. I don’t know if it’s dependent on the pilot, but with PAL, I feel more safe.

Not only that it’s bigger, but it has already gained integrity when it comes to quality of service. The staff, stewards and stewardess, are more good-looking and tidy.

Their uniform is also better compared to other local attendants. They are ...

• also nicer and more attentive to passengers’ needs.

Inside, PAL is clean and they still offer snacks even if it’s only a drink and a biscuit. I usually fly home early in the morning, so a free coffee can certainly make me happy.

Delayed flights is uncommon with PAL. With my experience, I could no longer remember that

time that I had a problem with their schedule.

They always follow the time indicated on the ticket, or if does not, it’s because of the weather and not because of some problem with the plane which could be frightening. It’s more organized when it comes to the services of PAL.

I just wish that they offer more fare promos.

Philippine Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 403061123990730/k2311a063/6.3.10