Benefit “that gal” Brightening Face Primer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I find that it helps in covering up dark eye circle as well

• by maddawn

This silky smooth brightening primer gives me wonderful and very natural pink glow. The product comes in a fancy tube where you twist the bottom dial to get the primer out.

It’s in a cotton candy pink color and it’s suitable for all skin shades. I’m a fair Asian and I tried this will my

darker skin friends and it gives us all a wonderful and very natural pink glow.

I sometimes apply it all over my face and I’d look like I’ve been under the sun for the whole day yet I wasn’t tanned (fair skin is more precious in Asia :P ). Love the pink glow it gives me ...

• when apply just on the apples of my cheeks.

It blends easily and works well with another liquid concealer/foundation. Personally, I mixed it with another Benefit product (Stay Put primer) for a less subtle glow.

The primer is of sweet raspberry scent. I usually use it as the base of my make-up, but the product

be use alone, under or over make-up.

I find that it helps in covering up dark eye circle as well. And I don’t have to add on any blusher if I use this.

For a quick fix during the day, I blot off oil on my skin and re-apply a small amount of this primer and I look fresh again :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061123960730/k2311a063/6.3.10