Kivik Sofa Bed by Ikea
  • I know that you can not compare the design and the quality of Ikea furniture with expensive designer furniture but so far, the furniture that I bought in Ikea still in a good condition even I've been using it for few years
  • I like it a lot, especially with the fact that I can clean the sofa easily

• by reviewlover

Ikea product can be the solution if you are looking for nice furniture with less budget. I always try to find my furniture in Ikea store. I know that you can not compare the design and the quality of Ikea furniture with expensive designer furniture but so far, the furniture that I bought in Ikea still in a good condition even I’ve been using it for few years.

That’s why I also bought Kivik sofa bed from Ikea few months ago. We were

looking for a sofa that we can use as a bed as well. Just in case that we have visitor like my young brother for example, he can use this sofa as bed during his stay in my place. We did not have enough sleeping room for my brother if he want to drop by and stay for few nights. That’s why it’s good to have this Kivik now in our living room. At least, when he visited us few weeks ago,

• he slept in this sofa bed for two nights.

The design look great. And when you sit on this sofa, you will feel comfortable. This sofa will molds to the contours of your body and regains its shape when you get up from the sofa. You can also buy an extra footstool if you want. The price for this sofa bed from Ikea was less than 900 dollar. I guess I made a good deal when I buy this sofa.

I like it

a lot, especially with the fact that I can clean the sofa easily. Since the sofa is covered with the textile that can be open and wash with your normal washing machine. After you finish washing the cover, you can cover the sofa back with the clean cover.

Good design, low price for such a great sofa like this. The size is not too big for my living room. So I still have space in the living room itself for something else.

Linda Laurin says :

re : I know that you can not compare the design and the quality of Ikea furniture with expensive designer furniture but so far, the furniture that I bought in Ikea still in a good condition even I’ve been using it for few years
    I have the Sofa and two chairs covered in the white slipcovers and I absolutely love them. They have been in my family room for 15 years and still look like new. Easy to clean in the washer, I hang mine to dry because they don’t recommend the dryer due to some shrinkage. I throw them in on fluff for a few minutes to soften them out. Although the kids have now left home we still host Hugh family get togethers without any issues.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 573061123850730/k2311a063/6.3.10