Un Jardin Sur le Nil by Hermes  » Perfume  »
  • So when I saw this Un Jardin Sur le Nil by Hermes for the first, I was interesting to know more about the product
  • And after getting enough information about the product itself, I decided to buy the perfume since I could use the same together with my husband
  • But it's really worth the money since it really give the best fresh fragrance if I compared with other perfume that I ever tried

• by cosmetica

I did not see so often an unisex perfume, the same perfume that can be used for men and women. So when I saw this Un Jardin Sur le Nil by Hermes for the first, I was interesting to know more about the product. And after getting enough information about the product itself, I decided

to buy the perfume since I could use the same together with my husband. I guess it will save the budget perfume for us.

Un Jardin Sur le Nil especially made with unisex smell. The strong lotus flower fragrance from this perfume make the perfume has different fragrance than the other perfume in the market.With some combination smell of few more other fragrance of fruits and cedar wood, this perfume give fresh smell for the people who use it.

Since the smell of this perfume is so fresh, it’s good to wear it every day. At least, I get the fresh feeling every time I smell this fragrance on my body.

• Un Jardin Sur le Nil by Hermes
      That will keep my spirit to be active the whole day.

Since Hermes is a very known brand from Paris, you can already guess that the price of their perfume will be more expensive than the other perfume in the market. For 1.7 oz of this perfume, I needed to pay around 80 dollar. But

it’s really worth the money since it really give the best fresh fragrance if I compared with other perfume that I ever tried.

It’s packed in a transparent bottle with combination of light green on the bottle itself. The fragrance stay long in our body even if we do outdoor activities at all.

Recommended product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563061123840730/k2311a063/6.3.10