Bag Balm ointment  » Health  »
2.5
  • My lips had a history of getting dry so whenever I get the urge to get something that is going to help my lips, I try to actually get something that is going to help me maintain the moister in my lips so with that being said I bought the Bag Balm ointment
  • I thought that the idea was just bad but in all actuality I thought to myself that I could be using Vaseline and rolling like no other well that wasn’t the case
  • Mean I really enjoyed how it made my lips feel
  • So whenever I Tried to put some on my lips, I found me trying to struggle with putting it on my lips
  • I would recommend that any one with kids or friends with kids try this out

• by willyable

My lips had a history of getting dry so whenever I get the urge to get something that is going to help my lips, I try to actually get something that is going to help me maintain the moister in my lips so with that being said I bought the Bag Balm ointment. Now the only reason bought the Bag Balm ointment is because I actually heard that my grandfather use to use this and he said that it was something to brag about. He said that he also dealt with dry lips and the Bag Balm ointment actually helped him in this journey to better moisture.

I thought that the idea was just bad but in all actuality I thought to myself that I could be using Vaseline and rolling like no other well that wasn’t the case. See the thing that I was realizing

was that it wasn’t all about how I used or how much of something that used, it was all about what I used. So I went ahead and tried to ride out the Bag Balm ointment.

One of the things that I really liked about the Bag Balm ointment was that it was really easy to get I was able to get it at my local drugstore. Now it was about $3 for a small container but it was well worth it. Mean I really enjoyed how it made my lips feel. The thing that I appreciated was that it was soft to the touch. A lot of lip stuff outside of Vaseline was that it was hard. So whenever I Tried to put some on my lips, I found me trying to struggle with putting it on my lips . Not with the Bag Balm ...

• ointment. I think that the thing that I hated was that it was a bit too smeary. But it was way better than that good old lip chap or carmex.

Another thing that I liked about the Bag Balm ointment is that it was really none smelly. Ok so whenever I buy something that purtains to the lips, I have a thing with the smell. I hate as a man to have anything smell like a fruit or anything that smells like old people. I don’t want to offend anyone but I just have this thing about Bengay smells. So the thing that I liked about the Bag Balm ointment was that It didn’t smell like anything and that was great. It didn’t over power what I was trying to do so that was also a great thing.

Now another thing that liked

about this ointment was that it didn’t just have to be used for my mouth. I could use it for scars or cuts and it would help it heal in no time. So this stuff is really universal and that is what makes it so great. I don’t have to focus on using it on my mouth all the time. I also use it on my nephews which is cool to because I hate seeing scars on them and that is something that I really enjoy seeing.

Would I Recommend this stuff to anyone? Of course. I would. I would recommend that any one with kids or friends with kids try this out. IF you have extra dry lips then I would tell you to give it a try as well. IT makes life so much easier and it makes your mouth feels just as good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343061123710630/k2311a063/6.3.10