Couples Retreat (2009) movie  » Movies  »
  • I enjoyed this movie but I would say it is pretty easily forgettable

• by Carter Horton

Couples Retreat is a new comedy that was recently released. I saw it in theaters and saw it again recently on Dvd so I though I would write up a review on it.

It is the story of four couples who all have there own issues. Two are thinking about getting a divorce, one is already divorced and is dating someone

much younger and one couple is fine. When one couple purposes for them to go to this beach paradise that would help revive there marriage, they have no choice to help out there friends. When they get there they are thrown into a rigorous couples building program when they believed they were going to a paradise just to relax. Yet through ...

• these adventures and changes they are able to figure out what they truly want and rekindle there marriages.

This is your classic rom-com but its still a good one. I have been a fan of Vince Vaughin for a long time and he pretty much hold this cast together in this film. It is a funny movie I didn’t expect it

going in but the humor is very good its not too dry and appeals more to adults then children and by adults I mean more baby boomerish adults not the younger adults. It seems to be a funny movie more aimed towards older people rather than the usual teenagers. I enjoyed this movie but I would say it is pretty easily forgettable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113061123650630/k2311a063/6.3.10