The Sharper Image Mini Portable Camcorder
  • It was only $129 which I thought was a fairly good price for what all the features it had
  • It's great that they came out with something so convenient like this that you can utilize all these functions with just one device

• by Micole

I brought this Sharper Image Mini Portable Camcorder from Avon when I saw the many features it had and plus I really needed to invest in a camcorder. It was only $129 which I thought was a fairly good price for what all the features it had.

It comes with 11 features which are,

camcorder, digital camera, photo album, MP3 music playback, MP4 video playback, FM radio, games, calendar, e-book, voice recorder, and PC web camera.

All that in one camcorder for just $129.

It is really small and you can fit it in your pocket.

It is great because it comes with a pouch so you won’t ...

• lose it.

I even ended up buying one for my brother too because he like mines.

It’s great that they came out with something so convenient like this that you can utilize all these functions with just one device.

The mini camcorder is easy to function and the directions on how to operate is

understandable too.

The only thing I can that I did not like was that it didn’t come with that much memory.

You would eventually have to purchase your own memory card.

You can get it at a walmart or target.

Overall its a great device and will soon have other multifunction camcorders like this one.

Jim Cornwell says :

Hi - According to the User Manual additional memory can be added via T-Flash card. The expansion T-Flash card recommended is up to 4GB. I would like to know if the device is capable of supporting a 8 GB T-Flash card. Thank you. Jim Cornwell

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163061123590630/k2311a063/6.3.10