Visa Prepaid Gift Card
  • Visa Prepaid Gift Cards are among the best gifts to give people
  • I love these cards and buy them a lot for family and friends as gifts
  • They are convenient and people seem to really like them because they can use them anywhere and its all on the card
  • I do recommend getting a visa prepaid gift card as your choice for your next gift to someone

• by Micole

Visa Prepaid Gift Cards are among the best gifts to give people. They are much better than the ones you have to buy for a particular store.

With the visa prepaid cards you can use them anywhere you want without having a limit to just one store.

I love these cards and buy them a lot for family

and friends as gifts.

They seem to appreciate them too.

They are convenient and people seem to really like them because they can use them anywhere and its all on the card.

You don’t have to qorry about getting someone the wrong gift or feeling bad that they didn’t like what you got because this visa prepaid gift ...

• card is a hit with everyone.

You can never go wrong.

I first knew about it when a friend of mind had gave me one for my birthday, I looked at it and thought to myself, what is this? She explained to me what it was and how much was on it and I was so thrilled because

she didn’t know what I wanted and she just decided to get me the visa prepaid card so I can use it where ever I wanted.

They are really good to use and can find just about anywhere like grocery stores or online.

I do recommend getting a visa prepaid gift card as your choice for your next gift to someone.

Kristi-Anna says :

I agree with you that VISA My Treat Gift cards are not worth the plastic they are printed on. My children got them for CHristmas last year, and decided to save them for buying a DSi. I didn`t realize at the time about the 2 monthly maintanence fee. That`s simply a scam around the `no expiry dates on gift cards` law. I understand that it is written down, so I will have to abide by it. But come on, when my daughters went to use their cards, they were declined, REPEATEDLY So I called today. Turns out if you don`t know the exact balance on the card you will be declined. It just doesn`t know the amount by swiping it and communicating with VISA. The kicker is this, I CALL customer service to find out what the issue is… and they CHARGED ME 1.25 to talk to them I don`t remember reading that… but seriously, WHO CHARGES FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE CALLS ?? I`ve spoken with CBC Marketplace, and will be contacting local and national newspapers, tv news, and radio about this bad service from VISA. Do NOT buy VISA Prepaid gift cards. EVER

MICHELLE says :

My husband I tried to use a Visa gift card last weekend (at a restaurant that accepts credit cards as form of payment) that was given to use as a gift and they refused to take it. The waitress told us that they do not accept them that they had been burned a few hundred dollars so they don’t take them anymore. I was always told if the gift cards have a visa logo they are no different than a credit card. Needless to say we had to use our visa credit card.

Ross says :

I have had similar situations but mine have been declined even when I had money on them. it was quite embarrassing and frustrating. I had it happen on a date one time and another time buying drinks for a friend and my boss.

Kristine says :

Don’t Do It

There is no protection if you send it through the mail. Ours is`lost’–a housewarming present. There is no registration or guarantee that it won’t be stolen.

And, if they don’t spend it, it’s gone. I’m gonna go back to the old-fashioned check.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 463061123580630/k2311a063/6.3.10