Grand Cafe Roma Coffee Machine by Princess
  • Actually, it was not the best product that I could find in the store when I was looking for a new coffee machine
  • So I decided to buy this Grand Cafe Roma and use it in the house
  • And since the price was not so expensive, I think I really made a good deal on buying this coffee machine

• by reviewlover

I have this coffee maker or coffee machine for few months now. And I am happy with this product. Actually, it was not the best product that I could find in the store when I was looking for a new coffee machine. But the price was a bit cheaper compared with the other brands. So I decided to buy this Grand Cafe Roma and use it in the house.

I am

lucky that it work well. In one time, I could make 10 until 12 cups of coffee with this coffee maker. It means that it will save my time if I need to serve coffee for my guests or families that come to our place.

And since the coffee that you make with this coffee maker will go direct to a stainless steel thermos, it will keep the coffee warm for ...

• sometimes. We get the removable coffee filter with anti-drip. It will keep the coffee machine clean since there will not be a coffee drip.

With the black color, the coffee machine look more elegance. And since the price was not so expensive, I think I really made a good deal on buying this coffee machine. The price was around 50-70 dollar at that time.

But there is one thing that I need

to solve. It’s about how to clean the inside area of the thermos. If you use it to keep coffee for long time, you will see that it will become a bit black from the color of the coffee. And it is not that easy to clean that dirt. I think I need to use special brush to clean it. But if it’s an old dirt, it’s hard to remove it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533061123570630/k2311a063/6.3.10