Pleasure Body Lotion by Estee Lauder
  • I bought the body lotion from Estee Lauder because I already have the perfume with the same fragrance first
  • Since I know for sure that I will have the fresh smell of flower from this lotion on my body

• by cosmetica

I bought the body lotion from Estee Lauder because I already have the perfume with the same fragrance first. Then when I saw this body lotion in the store, I would like to have it as well. Means that I could use the body lotion that has the same fragrance with the perfume

that I have.

The smell is great, just as great as Pleasure perfume by Estee Lauder. The lotion absorb instantly after you apply the lotion on your skin. And when you apply this lotion on your skin, you will get silky skin and moisturized feeling with a very nice smell of the lotion.

I ...

• really love it. When I use this lotion together with the perfume, I really get the strong smell that will stay for a long time. That’s why I would not mind to spend again another 40 dollar to get a new lotion from Estee Lauder when I finish my lotion. Since I know
        for sure that I will have the fresh smell of flower from this lotion on my body. It really give a happy feeling when I could smell it during the day. People will notice it immediately when they are standing or sitting closed to you.

It’s worth the money. Recommended product to buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061123550630/k2311a063/6.3.10