Sheraton: Harrisburg  » Hotels  »
2.0
4650 Lindle Road, Harrisburg, PA‎
  • The only other issue I can think of is that I had to press buttons on the TV remote multiple times for the TV to respond
  • However, on a good note, there is an Eat 'N Park right across the street, which was absolutely delicious

• by Richard

I booked a room for one night at this Sheraton while on business. I had stayed at many Sheraton’s before, so I expected a very nice place. It was a little difficult to figure out how to get to it (since it shares a driveway with a large strip mall). The lobby was small but nice. The person at the desk was very pleasant.

Once I arrived at my floor, it was a very long walk to my room. It was at

the far end of an exceptionally long hallway. With every turn was the sight of another hundred feet to walk. With heavy luggage it was exhausting. After a few minutes I finally arrived at my room.

The room overall was below par for a Sheraton. It had a nice big TV and a very comfortable bed, which were the only things that set it somewhat above an Econolodge. It wasn’t a bad room, it was just below what you’d expect in a ...

• Sheraton (especially one listed at $160 a night). The bathroom wasn’t exactly clean, the bulb was exposed, the water pressure in the shower was quite low, and the chrome ring on the shower head was just hanging there, exposing the hole and the plumbing. Everything was functional, it was just unsightly. The only other issue I can think of is that I had to press buttons on the TV remote multiple times for the TV to respond.

Overall it was a

good room, just far below par for a Sheraton. I honestly expected a lot more from a luxury hotel than this. It was about par for a Red Roof (which is half the price). It was not worthy of the $160 I paid. However, on a good note, there is an Eat ‘N Park right across the street, which was absolutely delicious. The bed was comfortable, so after a good night’s rest a nice breakfast is just a couple hundred feet away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23061123530630/k2311a063/6.3.10