Avon Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Daily Cleanser
2.5
  • But you shouldn't apply hardly and extremely onto your face and avoid applying everyday
  • I suggest you to try it and benefit it at the earliest possible date

• by cyssuss

Avon Clearskin blackhead cleaner is a perfect daily cleanser. With its blackhead clarifying technology, it cleanses skin to help maintaining a healthy looking complexion. It has blue granules inside the gel.

With the help of these granules you can wipe away all the blackheads and the facial oil. It also moisturizes the

skin in a very good quality.

Your skin gets very soft and silky. Before you apply, you should moisten your face and then apply onto your skin with gentle circular motions and rinse it.

I have been applying it for 1 month and i am very glad for the results. My facial ...

• oil amount decreased.

But you shouldn’t apply hardly and extremely onto your face and avoid applying everyday. Otherwise your skin gets scratching.

I applied back to back for 5 five days and my skin got dry and got started to scratching. I suggest you not to apply everyday.

You should apply it

on alternate days. Also i liked the scent and its silky effect on face.

I feel like that i have a baby face after i apply. My skin got smoother and greasy.

You can see the difference after you apply. I suggest you to try it and benefit it at the earliest possible date.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061123520630/k2311a063/6.3.10