Neolia Moisture Replenishing Olive Oil Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • There are some which made me a little bit happy with the result, however, what I'm looking for is a conditioner that will give the best result to my hair
  • I found this conditioner that has olive oil in it
  • I know that olive oil is great for the hair
  • I thought it would make my hair soft, smooth, and most of all, shiny
  • However, I'm very much disappointed with the result

• by Alex_29

Conditioner is very important to me because of my long, thick, and wavy hair. I’ve tried a lot of conditioners in the past, and nothing really satisfied me. Every time I finish the bottle of conditioner that I have, I tend to find for better hair conditioner in the groceries and beauty stores.

I’ve already tried many cheap and expensive conditioners. There are

some which made me a little bit happy with the result, however, what I’m looking for is a conditioner that will give the best result to my hair.

I found this conditioner that has olive oil in it. I know that olive oil is great for the hair.

I thought it would make my hair soft, smooth, and most of all, shiny. It’s ...

• organic and all natural.

Since I like natural products, I bought it. It says on the bottle that it’s for colored/dry/damaged hair.

However, I’m very much disappointed with the result. It did not make my hair soft and smooth.

It even made it feel sticky and dry. At first, I was thinking that maybe I should put a lot on my hair.

When

I tried it again, the result is still the same. I still intend to finish the whole bottle because it’s a bit expensive compared to other local products, it would be a total waste of money if I’ll buy another bottle of conditioner.

It’s really disappointing to find out that what it says on the label or on the bottle is not as good as the result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061123490630/k2311a063/6.3.10