Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner- Plum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this because it is so easy to see which color it is, especially when you collect them all like I do
  • Applying eyeliner near your eye, sometimes it is difficult to avoid getting it into your eyes

• by CoffeeBreak

If you have read my other reviews, you know I am a huge fan of the Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner series. The first time I tried a color (other than black or brown) from this line of products, I tried the plum. I was looking for a pretty color, but dark enough to define my eyes. I had tried black, but it was way too dark for my fair complexion. So the next time I decided to try plum.

As with the others in this line of products, the bottles are

very nice. A very sleek design, they have a slender silver top and a nice bottom the color of the eyeliner. I love this because it is so easy to see which color it is, especially when you collect them all like I do!

After untwisting the top, there is a nice thin brush for easy application of the eyeliner. It is so easy to apply a thin line since the brush is so nice and thin. But it is also easy to apply a thick, darker line.

Although the blue and green in this ...

• line of products are both dramatic and bright, the plum is dark, making it perfect for defining eyes. In fact, from a distance, it isn’t very obvious that the liner is plum. But the plum is not as harsh as the black. And it is a good eyeliner if you want definition in a color other than black and brown.

I am very pleased with the plum eyeliner and would buy it again. There is one thing I do not like about the product, however. It is terrible to get in your eyes.

Applying eyeliner near your eye, sometimes it is difficult to avoid getting it into your eyes. The first time I got the plum eyeliner into my eye, it stung so bad my eye kept watering for a few minutes, messing up the eyeliner I had already applied. I have never come across an eyeliner that hurt so bad when it gets in your eye. So now I take extra caution to not get it into my eye. But other than that, this is another great product from the Wet N Wild brand!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061123340630/k2311a063/6.3.10