Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion  » Health  »
  • I would only recommend the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Soothing Oat Essence to somebody with really dry skin who needs some super moisturizing because like I said the lotion is very heavy
  • The price I paid for my Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Soothing Oat Essence was around $10 for a 18 fluid ounce bottle, which wasn’t to expensive, but I personally don’t think it is worth the price when I can’t use it all the time
  • I know I can only use this body lotion when my skin is really dry so I do not think this is the best body lotion to use, but an okay one for dry skin

• by Soleil Robins

A really nice natural body lotion I recently tried was Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Soothing Oat Essence. It was free from fragrance which was nice because fragrances usually bother my sensitive skin, and it seems to help moisturizing my irritated dry skin pretty well. However, I did not like the heavy greasy feeling it left behind.

Some of the things I liked most about the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Soothing Oat Essence was it contained natural oat extracts, shea butter, and glycerin. I loved that it was easy to massage into my skin and how soft it left my skin after it had fully absorbed into my skin. I loved that it gave my skin a healthy younger looking appearance and glow.

Some

of the things I do not like about the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Soothing Oat Essence are it is greasy and heavy after you apply it to your skin, it contains some unnatural ingredients in it that are potentially harmful to my health, and it seems to make my skin really oily in the summertime.

I would only recommend the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Soothing Oat Essence to somebody with really dry skin who needs some super moisturizing because like I said the lotion is very heavy. I would also recommend it as a body lotion to use in the wintertime when skin becomes really dry. I only use this body lotion when the air is dry and I can’t keep my ...

• skin hydrated enough. I however, only apply this body lotion at nighttime after a bath before I go to bed because I do not like the greasy residue the lotion contains to get on my clothing at all. I would recommend anybody using the body lotion to do the same. I would not recommend the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Soothing Oat Essence to anybody with really oily skin because it will cause acne breakouts if you tend to get them on your arms, neck, and shoulder area like I sometimes do.

it is worth the price when I can’t use it all the time. I is a decent price for someone suffering from really dry skin who is always needing their skin well hydrated. The stores you can get this body lotion at would be your local drugstore and Walmart store in the body care isles.

Those of you who use the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Soothing Oat Essence I do hope you like it more than I did, and it can get your skin the way you would like it to look and feel. I know I can only use this body lotion when my skin is really dry so I do not think this is the best body lotion to use, but an okay one for dry skin.

sooraiya says :

i recently bought the skin relief moisturising lotion for my baby who got a mild eczema.i wanted to know whether i can use it on her face as well .she is only 2 months old.is there is one ive seen called aveeno cream,should that one be used instead on the face?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, I used Aveeno moisturizing lotion on my daughter as a baby and it turned out that it worked great. I personally think it would be fine, but you should always consult a pediatrician first. Additionally, Avenno has a great line of baby skin care items so you could always try those too.

Galega says :

Your baby is only 2 months old. And, she has eczema. That is something to be worry about. Even more problematic here is your plan to use a cosmetic product meant for adults. Don’t go with anecdotal evidences. Please speak to your pediatrician and follow prescription. I am not saying that this Avon product is bad, I am just saying that your baby needs little bit more care.

Soleil replies :

Hey There, I would use an aveeno baby lotion because it is natural and gentle enough to soothe eczema on a babys face. A lot of other face lotions might sting there little eyes or burn. Aveeno is gentle and works well. I have eczema and use the aveen baby lotion on my face and have seen a great improvement. I wish you the best of luck. Soleil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342061123310130/k2311a062/6.2.10