Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Original Clean
  • Awhile ago I bought Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Original Clean from my local Rite Aid Drugstore for around $3
  • I found it irritating to my skin instead of conditioning and soothing for the underarm area

• by Soleil Robins

Awhile ago I bought Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Original Clean from my local Rite Aid Drugstore for around $3. I must say I heard good things about how the deodorant keep your underarm area soft and smooth and sweat free, but I must say it didn’t work for me. I didn’t like this deodorant at all.

The things I hated about the Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Original Clean was I started to sweat even more after about an hour of putting it on. I found it irritating to my skin instead of conditioning and soothing for the underarm area. I didn’t like the fragrance it had at all because

it aggravated my skin and made me sneeze a lot. I didn’t like the white residue it left behind on my skin and on my clothing. I found it to be unclean and nasty personally. I did not like the fact that it contained aluminum zirconium in it and other unnatural ingredients.

Some of the things I did like about the Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Original Clean was it did contain some natural moisturizing ingredients in it such as sunflower oil and it did help reduce the amount of hair growth I had, and it did help me shave less often. But, that is not enough to make ...

• me want to keep using this deodorant to keep me fresh and clean because it did not. I do not think this deodorant is worth buying to use if you are a woman. I have better luck using my boyfriends deodorant and stay fresh and clean. I may smell like a man and need to shave under my arms more, but at least I wouldn’t sweat more and stink more after an hour of wearing it.

These may however, be an excellent deodorant to wear if you don’t sweat at all or are a young 12 year old girl just starting to use deodorant, but I personally don’t think

I would even let my teenage girl wear this deodorant with all the harmful chemicals in it. However, that is not my choice. It is an excellent deodorant to use if you want to prevent having to shave under your arms often, but I personally do not mind it if I stay fresh and clean.

Anyways, I do hope those of you who use the Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Original Clean even with my opinion end up liking it and stay fresh and clean. I however, will not use this deodorant ever again because of the fact it makes me sweat more and doesn’t smell good or feel good underneath my armpits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342061123300130/k2311a062/6.2.10