Dover Body Wash for Sensitive Skin  » Health  »
1.5
  • I would not recommend anyone with super sensitive skin to use this body wash because the ingredients may cause your skin to become really irritated
  • I would say the body wash is okay to use, but not the best body wash out there for sensitive skin

• by Soleil Robins

One of the recent body washes I have tried for sensitive skin was Dove Body Wash for Sensitive Skin. It was very gentle on my skin and did leave my skin fresh, clean, and soft, but I didn’t like the scent it had at all because I was sneezing a lot and it had a strong fake chemically perfume scent to it.

The Dove Body Wash for Sensitive Skin was very thick and creamy and did lather up very well in the shower with a bath sponge. It did cleanse my body and skin very well and it was pretty mild, but would be better if the

fragrance was left completely out of it. It did cause a little bit of irritation to my skin when I used it day after day, but when I use it once in awhile I seem to be okay.

Some of the ingredients in the Dove Body Wash for Sensitive Skin that I liked were and found very moisturizing was the sunflower oil, coconut oil, and glycerin. I did not like the unnatural ingredients in this body wash at all because they can be harmful to my health since I do have an autoimmune disease. I would not recommend anyone with super sensitive skin to use this body ...

• wash because the ingredients may cause your skin to become really irritated.

However, if your skin is really dry the Dove Body Wash for Sensitive Skin might just be an excellent body wash for you to use to help get it hydrate and soft again. I personally don’t think I would use this body wash again. I don’t even think I would recommend it because there are a lot of other body washes out there for sensitive skin that actually are fragrant free and are very gentle with getting the skin cleansed and moisturized without the harsh ingredients.

The store I did get my 24 fluid ounce

bottle of Dove Body Wash for Sensitive Skin at was my local Walmart store for around $6. It was a decent price and that is why I gave it a try, but I don’t think it was worth the money after using it. I would say the body wash is okay to use, but not the best body wash out there for sensitive skin.

Those of you who do use the Dove Body Wash for Sensitive Skin I hope you do end up liking the way it cleanses and moisturizes your skin and the strong fragrance it has. I however do not and will not use this body wash again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342061123270130/k2311a062/6.2.10