Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Masque  » Health  »
  • I did not like the fragrance in it or the coloring because I believe them masque would have been a lot better without these ingredients and could do without them
  • I think this masque would be better without them
  • The price I paid for a 6 ounce bottle of the masque was around $3 which I thought was very affordable
  • I would recommend this grape seed facial mask to anybody looking for a good moisturizing facial mask that need to brighten up and soften their skin right up
  • I wish you all the best of luck with getting healthy soft glowing beautiful skin with this facial mask

• by Soleil Robins

One of the worst peel off facial masks I have ever used was the Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque. It did not peel off my skin and face easily at all. I had to wash it off, but I will say it did make my skin feel soft, clean, and brighter looking. I will use it again for those reasons.

The way I applied the Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque was by squeezing a handful of the clear purple jelly like masque onto my hands. Than I applied it to my face just like the bottle said to in a nice thick even layer. After I allowed the masque to dry which took 45

minutes to do, which was a very long time, and than I went to peel it off and it didn’t peel off easily at all. It was stuck on. I had to take a face cloth with tons of warm water and scrub the mask off my face. It left my face a little red and irritated after I had washes it off, but after an hour had gone by my skin was free from redness and irritated and very bright, clear and healthy looking. My skin did have a very nice glow to it after a little bit of time had gone by an my skin had a chance to calm down again.

The ingredients in the Queen Helene ...

• Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque that I did like were the grape seed extract and glycerin. I did not like the fragrance in it or the coloring because I believe them masque would have been a lot better without these ingredients and could do without them. I think this masque would be better without them. The grape seed extract is very nourishing and moisturizing to the skin and does soften in up a lot, but I think this face mask could benefit from a little bit more vitamins and herbal ingredients.

The place I can get and have gotten the Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque at was my local Rite Aid Store and my local Walmart

Store. The price I paid for a 6 ounce bottle of the masque was around $3 which I thought was very affordable. I will purchase this face mask again and use it once in awhile. I would recommend this grape seed facial mask to anybody looking for a good moisturizing facial mask that need to brighten up and soften their skin right up.

Those of you who try the Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque I do hope you love what it does for your skin and can peel it off a lot better than I can. I wish you all the best of luck with getting healthy soft glowing beautiful skin with this facial mask. I know I did.

Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Masque

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342061123260130/k2311a062/6.2.10