Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner
  • I love the tea tree mint aroma it leaves behind after I use it and the scent it adds to my hair
  • The way I like to use the Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner is by taking a quarter size amount of it and lathering it all into my hair
  • I know this because I have added to much of this hair conditioner to my hair
  • The best types of hair I personally think could benefit from using the Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner are thick hair, coarse hair, rough hair, curly hair, dry hair, and damaged
  • The price I paid for it was around $5, which wasn’t that expensive since it has lasted me about 5 months since I only wash my hair every other day

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite organic conditioners to use is Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner. It is very hydrating and refreshing and has really helped soften my hair. I love the tea tree mint aroma it leaves behind after I use it and the scent it adds to my hair.

The way I like to use the Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner is by taking a quarter size amount of it and lathering it all into my hair. After I like to allow the hair conditioner to soak into my hair for about 5 minutes to really help condition it. Once I

am done conditioning my hair I simply rinse all the conditioner out of my hair with cool water and pat my hair dry with a towel. The conditioner is a little bit heavy so you only need a little bit to hydrate your hair. If you use to much of the Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner will make your hair very greasy and weighed down. I know this because I have added to much of this hair conditioner to my hair.

The ingredients in the Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner are tea tree oils, vitamins, shea butter, peppermint oils, proteins, and ...

• essential oils. All these ingredients are what help hydrate and condition your hair and mine, and help give it the nice lovely mint scent that last all day.

The best types of hair I personally think could benefit from using the Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner are thick hair, coarse hair, rough hair, curly hair, dry hair, and damaged. I wouldn’t use this hair conditioner on thin fine hair unless it was really damaged because it will weigh it down a lot and make it really oily and greasy.

The store I like to get the Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner

is my local Walmart Store. The price I paid for it was around $5, which wasn’t that expensive since it has lasted me about 5 months since I only wash my hair every other day. I find if I use this shampoo every day it really makes my hair very oily and I don’t like that feeling, or the greasy look.

Those of you who try the Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner for conditioning your hair I hope you really like it. I wish you all the best of luck with conditioning your hair and making it soft and beautiful again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312061123240130/k2311a062/6.2.10