Aveeno Daily Moisturizer Ultra Calming SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I recently tried Aveeno Daily Moisturizer Ultra Calming SPF 15 and I must say I wasn’t very impressed with it at all
  • I found it made my skin really oily and it cause a lot of acne spot breakouts
  • I think I would find another facial cream containing SPF 15 that worked a whole lot better
  • Right away I noticed the moisturizer was really heavy
  • I wouldn’t recommend this moisturizer to anybody at all because it didn’t do what it said it was suppose to do which was to calm the skin

• by Soleil Robins

I recently tried Aveeno Daily Moisturizer Ultra Calming SPF 15 and I must say I wasn’t very impressed with it at all. I found it made my skin really oily and it cause a lot of acne spot breakouts. When I washed my face and applied the facial cream to my skin it kind of stung a bit. I will say the moisturizer did protect my skin from the sun,

but I don’t think I would use it again for that reason. I think I would find another facial cream containing SPF 15 that worked a whole lot better.

The way I applied the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer Ultra Calming SPF15 to my face was by squirting out a dime size amount of the moisturizer into my hands and massaging it into my skin. Right away I noticed the moisturizer was really heavy. Instead of the moisturizer calming my skin it made it breakout which I really wasn’t to pleased about. I wouldn’t recommend anybody to use this facial moisturizer if they have really sensitive skin. I know I have sensitive skin and it really irritated mine.

However, I do think the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer Ultra Calming SPF 15 would work well for hydrating severely dry skin that needs a lot ...

• Aveeno Daily Moisturizer Ultra Calming SPF 15
      of moisturizing. I do not think my skin type was right for this moisturizer at all and I do not plan on paying $16 for it again at my local Rite Aid Drugstore. I wouldn’t recommend this moisturizer to anybody at all because it didn’t do what it said it was suppose to do which was to calm the skin. Plus I think it contained a lot of unnatural
      ingredients in it that I really wouldn’t ever put on my face again. It did contain very few natural ingredients, but the bad ingredients far out wade the good ones.

I do hope those of you who try the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer Ultra Calming SPF 15 like it a whole lot better than I did. I do hope it helps calm and moisturizer your skin, but for me it just didn’t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312061123220130/k2311a062/6.2.10