Almay Pure Blends Lip Gloss Color in Nude  » Cosmetics  »
  • Some of the things I like about the Almay Pure Blends Lip Gloss Color in Nude are it is made with natural ingredients, moisturizes my lips, protects my lips, and last a long time before I have to reapply it again to my lips
  • The price I paid for my Almay Pure Blends Lip Gloss Color in Nude was $8 which I thought was really expensive
  • I would recommend this lip gloss to someone looking for a natural lip gloss that has a nude color to it and a really shiny appearance
  • I wish you all the best of luck with getting beautiful shiny appearing lips

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite natural lip gloss to wear on special occasions is the Almay Pure Blends Lip Gloss Color in Nude. It helps give my lips a natural glossy shine while moisturizing and protecting my lips from the harsh environment. It even gives my lips a nice natural pop of color that goes great with my olive skin tone.

long time before I have to reapply it again to my lips. I find the lip gloss makes and keeps my lips very soft and silky and helps prevent them from aging and getting fine lines all over them.

Some of the things I hate about the lip gloss is the tube it comes in because it is very hard to squeeze the lip gloss out of onto the applicator so you can actually apply it to your lips. I do not like that the lip gloss is very sticky ...

• either. It doesn’t have a pleasant taste to it either.

However, I do think the lip gloss has a really nice shade to it and is excellent for anybody to try who can only wear natural cosmetics like me. It does make my lips look very full, plump, natural, and beautiful looking. It is an excellent lip gloss to wear out on special occasions like going to club or out to dinner with a loved one, but it will wear off as you eat.

The price I paid for my

Almay Pure Blends Lip Gloss Color in Nude was $8 which I thought was really expensive. I have gotten at my local Walmart store for $5 which was a much better deal. I would recommend this lip gloss to someone looking for a natural lip gloss that has a nude color to it and a really shiny appearance.

I do hope those of you who try the Almay Pure Blends Lip Gloss love what it does for your lips. I wish you all the best of luck with getting beautiful shiny appearing lips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312061123210130/k2311a062/6.2.10