Law & Order SVU TV Episode: Raw
2.5
  • First, you had a lot of characters that were just filled with hate for no reason and, even though I’m a white male, I found myself seriously offended (and I mean that in a good way because I always like shows that can do that and still entertain me)
  • This is a great episode that I would recommend watching

• by Review Vigilante

I finally got a chance to watch the full Law & Order SVU episode entitled Raw last night. And, I have to say it was one that got my attention.

Basically, the episode starts out with a school shooting (those always disturb me a bit considering my oldest is in kindergarten now).

They

find the weapon and that leads them to a gun shop owned by a neo-Nazi hate group and, ultimately, the killer; who may or may not be a member of the group.

I have to tell you this episode did a lot to make me angry.

First, you had a lot of characters ...

• that were just filled with hate for no reason and, even though I’m a white male, I found myself seriously offended (and I mean that in a good way because I always like shows that can do that and still entertain me).

And, that revelation at the end that the shooting was planned

by one of the victims’ parents was really disturbing to me; especially since they only adopted the kid so they could have him murdered and collect the insurance money.

I really hope there aren’t too many of those people out there.

This is a great episode that I would recommend watching; even if you think you will be offended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102061122990130/k2311a062/6.2.10