A-Team TV Episode: Waiting for Insane Wayne  » TV  »
2.5
  • This one was actually better than I thought it was
  • The fight with the real mercenaries toward the end is pretty interesting to watch
  • And, I love how the episode pretty much pays tribute to all fallen veterans by referring to the one former special forces person and medal of valor winner that is killed before they even get to the homestead
  • I know it got me interested in the show again (to the point I’m now watching re-runs on a regular basis)

• by Review Vigilante

I ended up watching an A-Team marathon this past weekend and one of the episodes was entitled Waiting for Insane Wayne. This one was actually better than I thought it was.

The team members are actually minding their own business and are mistaken for another group of mercenaries a landowner is hiring in

an effort to drive a father and son off of some property they obtained from him through squatting rights.

Of course, after payment, the A-Team reveals their true identity and ends up taking the money as payment to help the father and son; which we later learn is just the son now.

The ...

• fight with the real mercenaries toward the end is pretty interesting to watch; especially with the number of weapons that are involved in the battle (the episode would make a good example of why we need gun control).

And, I love how the episode pretty much pays tribute to all fallen veterans by

referring to the one former special forces person and medal of valor winner that is killed before they even get to the homestead.

If you don’t watch this show too often, this is a good episode to watch.

I know it got me interested in the show again (to the point I’m now watching re-runs on a regular basis).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102061122911230/k2311a062/6.2.10