Pantene Pro V Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • There was not a enough of a noticeable difference in my hair after shampooing to pay the extra price for a bottle

• by vpriddy
      How a shampoo works with your hair is very important. I tried a bottle of Pantene Pro V Shampoo.

I liked that the shampoo did not leave my feeling heavy.

Some shampoos leave a residue and it seems to build up

on my hair.

I liked that with the Pantene Pro V Shampoo my hair just felt clean after each shampoo instead of having the build up on it.

I also liked the fresh scent of the Pantene Pro V Shampoo.

It only ...

• took a little bit to wash my hair and the bottle lasted a long time.

My hair is very long and I liked that the Pantene Pro V Shampoo was able to clean it without having to use tons of the shampoo.

In comparison to other shampoos that I have tried, the Pantene Pro V Shampoo is a little bit more expensive.

There was not a enough of a noticeable difference in my hair after shampooing to pay the extra price for a bottle.

Pantene Pro V Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311812112291131/k2311a1218/12.18.06