A-Team TV Episode: The Rabbit Who Ate Las Vegas  » TV  »
  • The second part was also kind of stretched out in my opinion, with the A-team having a hit put out on them because the bad guys thought they murdered their boss anyway (without even stopping to think someone else might have more motive to do it)
  • I think I did like the ending though, with Murdock flying the professor home in a helicopter only to try to hitchhike back at an airport

• by Review Vigilante

Hmm…. I was enjoying the A-Team re-runs I had an opportunity to watch this past weekend.

But, I have to admit, the one entitled The Rabbit Who Ate Las Vegas was a bit much for me.

Basically, in this episode, Hannibal and the gang take on a group of mafia guys who have kidnapped a professor with a

complex system they believe will actually allow people to win in casinos.

In order to do that, they impersonate federal agents who have a hit out on the main bad guy but are willing to call it off in exchange for the professor.

This part was actually a bit much for me, both because the criminals were ...

• so gullible and because I really find it hard to believe Face can fire off a high-caliber rifle in a hotel without anyone noticing and calling the cops.

their boss anyway (without even stopping to think someone else might have more motive to do it).

I think I did like the ending though, with Murdock flying the professor home in a helicopter only to try to hitchhike back at an airport.

That was pretty funny.

But, overall, I think this episode really didn’t hit the mark with me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102061122861230/k2311a062/6.2.10