A-Team TV Episode: Mission of Peace  » TV  »
2.5
  • And, because I had missed the first few minutes of it, I found myself watching mainly in an effort to figure out what the heck was going on
  • That part with Fulbright being locked in a box with his men is also pretty funny in my opinion
  • For the most part, this was an interesting episode and I would recommend watching it if you ever get a chance to

• by Review Vigilante

I ended up stumbling across the A-Team episode Mission of Peace early Sunday morning. And, because I had missed the first few minutes of it, I found myself watching mainly in an effort to figure out what the heck was going on.

Overall though, it was a pretty decent episode.

Basically, the A-Team is hired by a group

of senior citizens who need help stopping a land developer from stealing both their home and a historic mission.

It seems like an easy enough job except the guy behind it is a military man who knows all about the A-Team and immediately gets Col.

Fullbright involved; allowing him time to burn their house down.

I loved the ...

• revelation that the historic mission they were trying to protect really wasn’t as historical as first seemed (it is part of a scam one of the senior citizens has been pulling for years) and the little twist at the end that ends up getting the place historical status anyway.

That part with Fulbright being locked in a box

with his men is also pretty funny in my opinion.

However, I’m a bit surprised he doesn’t recognize Murdock when they are released.

I would think he would know who Murdock is; even though nobody knows he is a member of the A-Team.

For the most part, this was an interesting episode and I would recommend watching it if you ever get a chance to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102061122831230/k2311a062/6.2.10