MontBlanc Star Sterling Silver Earrings  » Jewelry  »
  • I thought the perforated star design reminded me of baby jewels handed to toddlers on their birthday, nevertheless, an unadulterated-looking accessory
  • I like donning these dazzling frills because they can go for day or night
  • I’m bestowed with long hair so I prefer to pin it or tidy my hair up for a polished look complemented with a clean corporate makeup
  • The lightweight silver chains have a buoyant movement and in a way, add to its gracious appeal, but I must restrain any vigorous gestures to avoid the chains from slapping against my face since it can get a bit swishy

• by jhunie

I sparingly shell out money on jewelry, but if I get the urge, it has to be really special. I saw this pair of earrings advertised in a magazine, price was available upon request as the usual advert understatement for certain items probably costing an arm and a leg. Then came a trusted stockist who had the exact merchandise on hand, I immediately called for an order. I thought the perforated star design reminded me of baby jewels handed to toddlers on their birthday, nevertheless, an unadulterated-looking accessory. Fortunately the earrings didn’t have an objectionable price tag.

I like donning these dazzling frills because they

can go for day or night. The sterling silver tone is very flattering while its fringe of chains hanging loosely doesn’t appear too garish. I’m bestowed with long hair so I prefer to pin it or tidy my hair up for a polished look complemented with a clean corporate makeup. At times, other than cropped hair, I can also go for a low ponytail letting the dangling earrings frame my face and nothing else. The lightweight silver chains have a buoyant movement and in a way, add to its gracious appeal, but I must restrain any vigorous gestures to avoid the chains from slapping ...

• against my face since it can get a bit swishy.

A friend once called me: Mademoiselle Montblanc because I own a few things of the label, a montblanc pen on one hand, a profile watch on the other, and matching earrings to boot. Unlike regular sterling silver, these dangles are polished, meaning they’re rhodium-plated. The plating not only ensures its durability but it works to my advantage as well, given my skin tends to react with bare silver. It’s also fastened securely at the rear. The silver facets invoke a platinum kind of shine.

It’s not as elegant as to fully please my personal taste, sometimes

I just want to cut those metal chains to make them more practicable. The silver facets are like bar pins which have a slice across the middle. And the star, as the central theme, is a jewish six pointed one with softened edges. It’s very soft, not what I would call mature nor striking. Upon purchase, you will get the usual warranty certificate which in my case, lasts for 2 years. Generally, the star collection montblanc earrings are priced around the 300 to 400 dollar range. I definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452061122721230/k2311a062/6.2.10