Nu Wave Oven
  • I bought my Nu Wave oven back in late 2008, and since then it has become a staple in my kitchen
  • I have tried cooking a full sized pork roast inside it with some spices, and got some absolutely delicious results

• by Luv2rite

I bought my Nu Wave oven back in late 2008, and since then it has become a staple in my kitchen. I honestly don’t use my bulky convection anymore because this unit does it all plus some. This little oven takes up as much space as a couple toasters and can fit right on your countertop.

When researching this product, I was intrigued about the three way cooking technology that the company claimed. Since I get home from work late, I needed

an oven that can prepare dinner quickly for the family.

When you turn it on, the foods start cooking within minutes. You can see the infrared light in action if you look inside.

It may be hard to see the conduction and convection stuff going on, but you know it’s there by how fast the food cooks in the Nu Wave.

The results with the Nu Wave oven are fantastic.

For example, cooking frozen chicken on the regular settings results in ...

• juicy chicken on the inside and crisp on the outside. I have tried cooking a full sized pork roast inside it with some spices, and got some absolutely delicious results.

It seems that the seasonings absorb into the meats as they cook. Be prepared to lose some juices while cooking, however.

The Nu Wave oven has a drip pan so the excess juices can be removed easily. If you really want to make dinner fast, you can put your meats and veggies

all in the Nu Wave at once and it cooks up just fine.

My only complaint is that you can’t work the different modes separately. It would be nice to be able to only use the convection mode by itself to cook things like toast.

For this I use my conventional toaster oven. The Nu Wave is safe to use around kids because it contains the food within a clear plastic cover.

Small children would have trouble figuring out how to get it off.

Nu Wave Oven

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532061122671230/k2311a062/6.2.10