Piriteze Anti-Histamine
  • Now I thought I would be clever, and just buy the generic anti-histamine with the same active ingredient
  • What I like about these tablets is that they are tiny
  • This also means that I have not noticed any after taste either

• by npz

Piriteze Anti-Histamine tablets come in boxes of 7 or 30, and are to be taken once a day. I first tried these when I had really bad headaches, concentrated around the sinuses, a heavy pressure around my eyes, and constant draining into my throat. I realized that I was suffering from allergies for the first time as an adult and needed something to relieve the pressure. I took the tablet as directed, and the effect was almost immediate. I felt within a couple of hours, all of the symptoms starting to fade. The headaches vanished without painkillers.

Prior to this, I had been taking ibuprofen several times a day with no impact on the pain in my head whatsoever. In addition, my eyes stopped hurting, and the draining into my throat slowed considerably.

The active ingredient in Piriteze is Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg. Now I thought I would be clever, and just buy the generic anti- with the same active ingredient. I even took my box of Piriteze to the pharmacy, and the pharmacist confirmed that the ingredients were identical. Interestingly, however, the pharmacist recommended trying the generic anti-, but also told me to come back ...

• for a refund if they were not working.

Amazingly, I switched from Piriteze to the generic anti-, and within two days, the headaches were back, my eyes were hurting again, and all of the allergy symptoms were there as if I had never taken any medication. I immediately switched back to Piriteze, and again, the effects were noticeable within two hours of taking the tablet. I shall not be switching again.

What I like about these tablets is that they are tiny. You only take one a day, and they are incredibly easy to swallow due to their size. This

also means that I have not noticed any after taste either. Also, I have not experienced any side effects from taking Piriteze, other than my allergy symptoms have disappeared.

The downside to Piriteze is availability. It is incredibly hard to find in the US, but extremely cheap in the UK. At around £6 for a box of 30 tablets, this works out as so much cheaper than buying Zyrtec in the US, the only difficulty is getting it here!

All in all, Piriteze is a fantastic allergy medicine that does not require prescription. It is available over the counter, and it works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262061122641230/k2311a062/6.2.10