John Frieda Frizz ease Overnight Repair Formula  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I bought this overnight repair formula because I thought it would be really good on my hair but after using it a few times, I didn't see any change in my hair
  • That was the only thing that I really didn't like about using it (besides the fact that it didn't give me good results), other than that I didn't experience any other bad things like irritation or itching on my scalp or anything
  • I like that it's a pump bottle, it's very easy to use
  • Maybe it needed more time before it started showing results and maybe I just didn't use it long enough to see results so maybe it would work for someone who uses it longer but based on the kind of results, or rather lack of results, that I got, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone
  • I'm giving it a 4 because the smell is really nice, it's easy to use and I didn't waste that much money on it since it didn't work, it only cost me about $4

• by JCandyce

I normally really like products by John Frieda but I don’t really like this product Frizz Ease Creme Serum Overnight Repair Formula for Night by John Frieda, it didn’t really work for my hair and I always get such good results from John Frieda products.

I bought this overnight repair formula because I thought it would be really good on my hair but after using it a few times, I didn’t see any change in my hair.

I’ve used it 3 times a week for 2 weeks so that’s 6 times total, and I didn’t notice any difference in my hair at all.

At night before going to bed, I would brush my hair thoroughly and then apply some of this overnight cream all through my hair, especially on

my ends where I have the most damage.

I left my hair down because when I applied this and put my hair in a ponytail, I would wake up and my hair would be greasy and stuck together. When I left my hair down, it didn’t get like that, I just brushed through my hair and it was okay.

Normally my hair comes out pretty okay as long as I wear my hair down and then I don’t have to wash it until I get home later that night, unless of course I applied too much and then my hair comes out greasy and way to oily and unless I have some dry shampoo then I have to wash my hair and I don’t have a lot of the ...

• times in the mornings.

That was the only thing that I really didn’t like about using it (besides the fact that it didn’t give me good results), other than that I didn’t experience any other bad things like irritation or itching on my scalp or anything.

Applying it was easy, it was very creamy and I didn’t really have to use a lot but I used a little extra on my ends just because.

The smell is very nice and it doesn’t smell anything like chemicals at all. I actually like the scent in my hair.

I like that it’s a pump bottle, it’s very easy to use.

Maybe it needed more time before it started showing results and maybe I just didn’t use it long enough to see

results so maybe it would work for someone who uses it longer but based on the kind of results, or rather lack of results, that I got, I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. I definitely have tried better things and would recommend that you try something else.

I’m still going to keep trying other products by John Frieda, because most of them give me great results and I really like them, I just didn’t get good results from this though. I did like the product, it was easy to use, I just wished that it worked for me.

I’m giving it a 4 because the smell is really nice, it’s easy to use and I didn’t waste that much money on it since it didn’t work, it only cost me about $4.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312061122591230/k2311a062/6.2.10