Medi-Dyne Diamondbacks Heal & Arch Support Shoe Inserts Ladies Shoe Size 8-11 Men’s 6-9  » Health  »
  • But, I learned the hard way that you have to take particular care of your feet, especially if they aren't used to that kind of use, and you have to be on them all day long
  • I found Medi-Dyne Diamondbacks Heal & Arch Support Shoe Inserts Ladies Shoe Size 8-11 Men's 6-9 for $12 after trying several Dr. Scholl's and generic brands and finding that none of them were really working sufficiently
  • It's a good product, probably one of the best insoles I've tried so far

• by Anasuya

I have some serious issues going on with my feet right now. I was unemployed for many years and my feet were used to being bare, and I usually only slapped on a pair of tennis shoes when I had somewhere to be and shoes were a requirement. Then I got a job, after so many years staying home, and had to be on my feet all day. Even when I used to work before I had my kids, it was mostly just desk work anyway, so my feet have been babied. But, I learned the hard way that you have to take particular care of your feet, especially if they aren’t used to that kind of use, and you have to be on them all day long. After the first month or two at my job, my

feet would ache so bad when I got home from an eight hour shift that I was literally hobbling up my stairs, and it started to cause some serious back problems for me as well, which later developed into sciatica. I ended up going to my doctor, and she suggested that I just buy some good arch supports, because I have some pretty high arches, and it’s even sometimes difficult for me to find shoes that fit properly because of it.

I found Medi-Dyne Diamondbacks Heal & Arch Support Shoe Inserts Ladies Shoe Size 8-11 Men’s 6-9 for $12 after trying several Dr. Scholl’s and generic brands and finding that none of them were really working sufficiently. This had a nice shape to them and, while they would support my arch, they wouldn’t take up an unbelievable amount ...

• of space in my shoes, requiring me to buy shoes a size larger than I really needed. The insole cushion on these inserts are foam, and then there’s a little section where the heel goes that kind of looks a little bit like a waffle. Not sure what the purpose of that kind of construction is, perhaps air in all the little waffle-looking pockets, that will help add support.

These took me a while to get used to, I’ll admit. The fit very nicely into my shoes, because they don’t have the very typical shape of an insert, and so only take up as much room as needed. I’ve had inserts I’ve had to literally squeeze into my shoes, and then squeeze my feet into my shoes on top of that, and it was no good at all.

These slid right in like they were specifically made for each pair of shoes I owned. The gel part by the heel felt very comfortable to walk in, but my foot would stick to it on occassion. They should’ve covered the gel part with the same blue fabric that covered the rest of the insole, as far as I was concerned. And, for about the first two weeks, my feet actually hurt worse for a while, because my arches had fallen a bit and were suddenly being pushed back into their proper place with this insoles. But, after that initial period, I really did feel much more comfortable on my feet, and even my constant back pain had improved. It wasn’t gone entirely, but at least it was better. It’s a good product, probably one of the best insoles I’ve tried so far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342061122411230/k2311a062/6.2.10