Nestle Koko Crunch (Cereal)  » Food  »
2.5
  • They still want Koko Crunch and so I never switched to other cereals again though I know there are lots of other nutritious breakfast cereals out there

• by rickyet

This is one of my kids’ favorite, Nestle Koko Crunch. It comes in chocolate flavor and Nestle Koko Crunch duo (this is their new product), which is the milk and chocolate in one packaging.

My kids eat this often as snacks while watching TV or in the morning for breakfast.

You can eat this with

or without milk, both still taste good.

This snack is healthy for my kids’ bodies and even for me.

It comes in small packs, and even in boxes, big or small.

Usually, my children can finish the biggest box they have in just less than a week.

You’ll really love its taste as much as ...

• I do.

Among all the cereals in the market, this one is our favorite.

I tried serving them a different cereal before, but they didn’t like it.

They still want Koko Crunch and so I never switched to other cereals again though I know there are lots of other nutritious breakfast cereals out there.

It’s

easy to find because it’s available in almost all grocery stores and supermarkets.

Sometimes they also have freebies, usually are toys which my kids collect.

This is not expensive and I’m sure you can afford it.

Try this one for you or for your kids and start your morning with a healthy bowl of Nestle Koko Crunch Cereals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272061122301130/k2311a062/6.2.10