Google Sketchup  » Software  »
  • However Google Sketchup Pro carries a price tag
  • You can build you own wonder structure and design it as per your choice

• by bkk
      I have craze for sketching. Whenever idle I do sketch something on my notepad. It’s either a car or a bike or a house or a pair of glasses.

Something, that we see in our day to day life. I was very fascinated to see 3D drawings on

CAD but I have not gone beyond 2D.

Seeing 3D views on the web or sometimes on TV have been really fascinating to me. I had been always wondering as to when I shall ever be able to render such graphics.

I got a solution to my problems ...

• in Google Sketchup. The software is free for downloading.

However Google Sketchup Pro carries a price tag. Just visit the site www.

sketchup. com and it’s fun downloading structures like the Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building etc on to your computer and watching it in 3D.

You can rotate and

zoom as you wish. You can build you own wonder structure and design it as per your choice.

However there’s a catch. With a free version of Google Sketchup you’ll not be able to paint the curved surfaces.

This feature called Sand box Tool is available only with Google Sketchup Pro.

Google Sketchup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301812112231131/k2311a1218/12.18.06