Jolie hair and Beauty academy in Ludlow MA
44 Sewall Street Ludlow MA 01056
  • This place also offered some affordable finical aid which definitely made me very happy
  • The school was small in my opinion but the appearance on both the inside and the outside was nice and clean and updated and I liked the way everything was set up in the school
  • I also liked the way the classroom environment was because the classes were not that big at all and I enjoyed the laidback atmosphere and how the teachers made learning everything fun and easy which was freaking cool
  • I pretty much liked everything about this school and the course was really hands on and thanks to the teachers it was rather easy to learn and pick up on things and the cost of the course may have seemed expensive but it was worth it because the quality was just great
  • The staff here were all attentive and acted like they cared so much and the flexibility of the scheduling was awesome and the place looked great and the classroom size was perfect and overall this is a great school to go to and pick up cosmetology and I highly recommend that you check this place out

• by thereviewerat1

I actually liked this place for many reasons and too start with the Jolie hair and Beauty academy was located in a rather good section of the city and there was always plenty of parking at this school which was good for me and made me happy. The cosmetology course was expensive and it ran around nine thousand dollars but after the quality of training received there I say that it was well worth the price because the course really was in-depth and awesome.

The course was packed with a whole lot of stuff from facials to cutting hair to scalp treatments and many

other stuff which was cool and very informative.

The teachers at this school were attentive and had genuine attitudes and really were caring or at least they really acted like they cared which was just pretty freaking cool if you ask me.

Even the person who enrolled me kept making sure that I wanted to go through with the course and they were very helpful on giving me information and the people who enrolled me were just freaking awesome and very caring which was good.

This place also offered some affordable finical aid which definitely made me very happy.

The school was small in ...

• my opinion but the appearance on both the inside and the outside was nice and clean and updated and I liked the way everything was set up in the school.

I also liked the way the classroom environment was because the classes were not that big at all and I enjoyed the laidback atmosphere and how the teachers made learning everything fun and easy which was freaking cool.

The class was very hands on which was awesome and I also liked how flexible the classroom scheduling was because they offered day and evening classes which made things easier because of the convenience.

I pretty

much liked everything about this school and the course was really hands on and thanks to the teachers it was rather easy to learn and pick up on things and the cost of the course may have seemed expensive but it was worth it because the quality was just great.

The staff here were all attentive and acted like they cared so much and the flexibility of the scheduling was awesome and the place looked great and the classroom size was perfect and overall this is a great school to go to and pick up cosmetology and I highly recommend that you check this place out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502061122021130/k2311a062/6.2.10