Relax and sleep formula by people’s choice
1.0
  • There was about enough pills in the bottle to last me for almost two weeks and I took two tablets daily before bed and I think that the quantity really sucked and it should have lasted a little longer than two weeks
  • I also didn’t like this stuff because the ingredients were cheap in my opinion which really did suck big time but I will say this that the pills were pretty small and quite easy to drink down with water and this is the only good thing I can say about this product because everything else pretty much sucks about it
  • The ingredients inside of this product were horrible in my opinion and the quantity really sucked and they didn’t last for too long and not to mention that this crap didn’t even work but they did only cost a buck or two but I can see why they did and I do not recommend that you try this crap out

• by thereviewerat1

This stuff was suppose to help with sleeping and too be honest I am going to say this stuff worked like crap and is just garbage and save yourself the aggravation of not getting this stuff. The only good thing about this stuff was that it was available at discount stores and only ran me a dollar or two for a bottle which wasn’t bad at all.

should have lasted a little longer than two weeks.

As far as quality goes this stuff sucked and I took it maybe an hour before bed time and the stuff didn’t work at all and never worked for me and this got me irritated because I didn’t feel a thing when I took this garbage.

I also didn’t like this stuff because the ingredients were cheap in my opinion which really did suck big time but I will say this that the pills were pretty small and quite easy to drink down with water and this is the only good ...

• thing I can say about this product because everything else pretty much sucks about it.

It was easy to follow the directions on the bottle because I only needed to take two tablets as needed which was easy enough.

The pills also left a gross after taste in my mouth which I cant explain but it certainly was not a good kind of after taste which was gross and made my mouth feel a little weird.

The bottle was also very small and just this plain looking bottle and nothing really appealing about it at all and I guess another

good thing about this product was that there were no side effects that I felt which was a good thing but there were also no good side effects either which really angered me but not that much because it was very cheap to buy.

The ingredients inside of this product were horrible in my opinion and the quantity really sucked and they didn’t last for too long and not to mention that this crap didn’t even work but they did only cost a buck or two but I can see why they did and I do not recommend that you try this crap out.

LRodz says :

This is to be taken over a long period of time because it will take awhile for your body to start to feel the effects of it.
    I have had insomnia all my life and this product is amazing Yes take it at 8pm if you need to get to bed by 11pm. It is natural, it is NOT going to knock you out as soon as you take it. Also, it will take at least 2 weeks to feel immediate results. Again, it is a natural alternative to sleep meds. When I find it at Dollar Tree I buy it in bulk. Best natural product on the market

BTW If you don’t have time or get frustrated by the fact you haven’t fallen asleep. You need to go to a doctor and get some prescription sleep meds. Good luck.

Carolyn McGill says :

I want to get some more of this product Relax Sleep by People’s Choice. but can’t find it in stores near me. How can I get some more.
    It works great for me.
    Carolyn

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi,

The dollar tree near me still carries it, but that is the only place that I have tried. I would suggest going to your nearest dollar tree and asking them to order it for you. If not, Walgreen’s brand sleep aide works just as well though it is a dollar or so more expensive.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, just wanted to update you that I have seen the relax and sleep by people’s choice at my local Dollar General. Here is the address in case you live in the area:

Dollar General: 2275 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA. They are about $ 1.50 for a 20 count bottle there so if you have a dollar General near you I would definitely suggest giving them a try as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342061122001130/k2311a062/6.2.10