Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse  » Health  »
  • I have noticed that my teeth are actually getting whiter from using this rinse daily
  • I thought that it would taste bad but was pleasantly surprised at how good it actually tastes
  • If you drink a lot of tea or coffee, I would recommend using Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse daily

• by vpriddy
      It is important to take care of your teeth and gums. I started using Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse because I drink a lot of tea and coffee.

Both tea and coffee stain

your teeth.

I have noticed that my teeth are actually getting whiter from using this rinse daily.

The Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse has a nice taste to it.

I thought that ...

• it would taste bad but was pleasantly surprised at how good it actually tastes.

The price of Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse is comparable to other rinses.

Sometimes there are coupons in the

newspaper for it.

If you drink a lot of tea or coffee, I would recommend using Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse daily.

Talk to your dentist about using the Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse for your teeth.

Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341812112201131/k2311a1218/12.18.06