Stargate: Infinity: The Long Haul TV Show  » TV  »
  • I love the very first image we see in Stargate
  • What I like about this show is how the end goes back to the beginning in that we're reminded that the best world is the next world and discovering it

• by Orrymain

I love the very first image we see in Stargate: Infinity: The Long Haul. It’s just a lovely mix of colors and is beautiful to look at. Too quickly, we’re drawn into the latest effort to escape their attackers. This half hour entry is the last of the series, episode

twenty-six.

The message is still there, and this time it’s about staying with a job until it’s finished, for the long haul; hence, the title.

Draga is able to manipulate the Stargate in this episode, and the team ends up in the Yucatan, right in the middle of an expedition.

We do see some of the ...

• characters from the first show in this outing. Bonner’s team enjoys being home, but is everything what it seems? That’s the question for a good part of the show, especially since we know the shapeshifter is still out there.

What I like about this show is how the end goes back to

the beginning in that we’re reminded that the best world is the next world and discovering it. It was a good way to finish the year off, so while it was a bit sad they didn’t get back to Earth to stay, the message is sound, and it’s one of the better shows.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102061121391030/k2311a062/6.2.10