Stargate: Infinity: The Answer TV Show  » TV  »
  • I thought Mason was killed in the first show, but I guess I could have been wrong
  • I know she took a blast at the end and wasn't seen after that, unless I just missed it

• by Orrymain

The deal behind Stargate: Infinity: The Answer was that Major Gus Bonner and his team of Stargate cadets was that they were going to go to a planet where a scientific symposium was being held. One of Stargate Command’s scientists, Doctor Mason, would be attending. This would be Bonner’s chance to tell his story, clearing his name, and

maybe get back to Earth.

I have a couple of issues with this. I thought Mason was killed in the first show, but I guess I could have been wrong. I know she took a blast at the end and wasn’t seen after that, unless I just missed it.

Also, at the end when she returns to Earth, there’s absolutely ...

• no response. I would think Stargate Command would have wanted to know where Bonner was and would have sent a team through to retrieve him, especially knowing they’d be there, just waiting for word. It’s hard to believe there was absolutely no follow up on this, especially when it’s stated that Bonner waited hours (and not the stated
        one hour) for some message from Stargate Command.

As for the rest of the show, it had some tale about a telepathic headband that would allow everyone to read each other’s minds. It’s a nifty idea, but a dangerous one.

So, I’m not crazy about this show. There are too many flaws in it to enjoy it much at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102061121331030/k2311a062/6.2.10