Stargate: Infinity: Can I Keep It? TV Show  » TV  »

• by Orrymain

Stargate: Infinity: Can I Keep It? is the animal lovers show, which meant I actually got emotional watching it. Truly, I had tears in my eyes, but again, that’s because I get very emotional over how animals are used in shows, even when they are animated like this one is.

After a flash flood on

an alien world, Seattle latches onto a small creature and wants to keep it. Like a puppy, which it’s not, the little guy gets into a lot of trouble. He’s not real popular when he eats all of the team’s food. Then he grows, a lot, and Major Gus Bonner lets Seattle know ...

• that she has a responsibility and a tough decision to make.

On the educational front, Ec’co explains the food chain to Draga. That’s not really my style, but I suppose it serves a purse for the Saturday morning TV show.

What I do like at the end is how Draga does this mind meld type of thing

between Seattle and the very large pet so they he will know why she is leaving him behind. That’s a great moment. Plus, they show the pet meeting up with a new friend of his own kind right at the end, so that’s a good thing.

Overall, I like the show; it’s just emotional for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102061121211030/k2311a062/6.2.10