Elizabeth Taylor Passion Perfumed Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's one that when I wear it, I often get comments of, which I believe is a good sign of a good perfume
  • It's just a wonderful delight and it has that Passion fragrance that I love so much
  • It was a noticeable difference that I enjoyed
  • I have nothing but nice thoughts about it and definitely recommend it

• by Orrymain

My absolute all time favorite perfume is Elizabeth Taylor’s Passion, which has a fragrance that has always made me feel special. It’s one that when I wear it, I often get comments of, which I believe is a good sign of a good perfume. One of its companion products is also very nice

to have. Elizabeth Taylor Passion Perfumed Body Lotion really does make you feel like a princess. It glides on smooth as silk. There’s no greasy after effect. It’s just a wonderful delight and it has that Passion fragrance that I love so much.

This body lotion comes in a tube that is ...

• quite easy to use and to open. As soon as the lid comes off, you can catch the scent of the Passion fragrance it contains. A little squeeze, and you can easily apply the body lotion and let it work its magic.

I wasn’t really expecting my skin to feel different when I applied

it, but it did. There was a terrific silkiness that seemed to transform my skin. It was a noticeable difference that I enjoyed.

The effects of using Elizabeth Taylor Passion Perfumed Body Lotion stayed with me nicely all throughout the evening. I have nothing but nice thoughts about it and definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312061121030930/k2311a062/6.2.10