Estee Lauder Pleasures perfume  » Perfume  »
  • In fact, I think the fragrance was nice and more pleasurable there than on my skin

• by Orrymain

It’s always nice to try something that you haven’t used before and for me that was Estee Lauder Pleasures. I love the name. It evokes pleasure all by itself.

My first impression of the fragrance was mixed. I liked part of it, but it didn’t seem to adhere well to my skin.

Maybe there’s a chemical thing going on that makes it not apply as well. The end result is that I felt like I needed to apply more of the product than I would normally. Not only that, but I didn’t feel like the fragrance lasted very long.

Now I mention a chemical conflict because ...

• some perfumes do vary with skin type, but what made me think of it is that I applied some to clothing and paper, and both did last a satisfactory amount of time. In fact, I think the fragrance was nice and more pleasurable there than on my skin. That’s a first, but it’s
        what I observed.

At its best, Estee Lauder Pleasures is a flowering aroma that gives off the air of white lilies and violet leaves. It’s a pleasant fragrance that adds to it notes of black lilacs and white peonies. In addition, there’s Baie Rose.

So, while this fragrance doesn’t work for me, it might for you.

Estee Lauder Pleasures perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562061121020930/k2311a062/6.2.10