Airhead Book - Meg Cabot- 1st  » Books  »
  • Airhead is one of the most gripping, interesting, and plainly, odd books I've ever read
  • My favorite part of this book was of course the amazing plot and story line
  • I'd recommend this book to anyone, and I have told a lot of my friends about this- they've loved it and you will too

• by Lola

Meg Cabot’s first book in the trilogy, Airhead, is in fact titled Airhead. Airhead is one of the most gripping, interesting, and plainly, odd books I’ve ever read.

I loved it.

It starts off with a teen girl who’s well, a nerd.

Emerson Watts doesn’t like fashion and teen girly stuff, but instead is happy playing online with her friend who’s a boy.

Of course, her sister is the TOTAL polar opposite! She’s what you’d expect a teenage girl to be-

with a crush on a popular movie star! Em’s sister drags her along to an opening of a new mall where her crush will perform.

And then bada bang, the story kicks off and poor Em is crushed in the head while trying to save her sister.

Does she die? What happens? And how does a supermodel play into this? Although the start of this novel bored me, I was also quite interested, since this girl was almost like me.

As ...

• soon as Cabot gave us an insight into her mind, I was instantly hooked.

This book isn’t just normal teen girl fiction like someone would think.

It actually includes science fiction, which is something most people would think a girly author like Cabot wouldn’t include.

My favorite part of this book was of course the amazing plot and story line.

Who knew something like this was even imaginable? Meg Cabot turned something that most people would think is found on Star-

Trek into a novel most young girls can totally relate to.

This series is a trilogy, and after this title (which I didn’t stop reading until late in the night) I was so anxious for the next book, Being Nikki.

The third and last book (which is really sad, since I loved this series so much) came out in May 2010.

I’d recommend this book to anyone, and I have told a lot of my friends about this- they’ve loved it and you will too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172061120650930/k2311a062/6.2.10