LG Lotus Cell Phone from Sprint  » Phones  »
Sprint Nextel stores
  • I have had that problem with both of the other phones that I've bought from Sprint

• by icyheartsx

The LG Lotus phone is completely amazing. It’s square shaped, and fits perfectly in my pocket even when I am wearing super skinny jeans.

The screen is very nice, and it’s bigger than the average cell phone screen (just a little smaller than an blackberry phone).

Also, the camera on this phone is really fun,

you can flip it closed and take pictures of yourself, plus it has other funky things like an excellent selection of fun frames and an variety of picture taking sounds.

The quality of the pictures are also really nice, plus the pictures turn out so much bigger than an normal rectangular phone.

Texting is also ...

• really easy from this phone.

It has a qwerty keyboard, even though it is an flip phone.

The keyboard is not as small as you would expect, although it is a little smaller than a qwerty keyboard with no flip screen on it.

Another nice part about this phone is when you set a picture

as your background/screensaver, it does not ruin the quality.

I have had that problem with both of the other phones that I’ve bought from Sprint.

I’ve had my LG Lotus phone for many months so far and there has been absolutely no problem.

It does not freeze, drop calls, or anything like that.

I highly recommend this phone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372061120620930/k2311a062/6.2.10